03/01/2011 12:24 PM
Interested candidates, please follow these steps to register for the 2013 Rochester Rhinos Spring Tryout:
(1) Click here to download the tryout application and waiver form. Complete all fields legibly and include a valid e-mail address. All acceptance and tryout information will be communicated via e-mail.
(2) Submit a soccer resume/CV (required).
(3) Additional materials (video, media clippings) may be submitted for review, but they are not required, nor will they be returned so please do not send originals.
(4) All applications will be reviewed by the Rhinos coaching staff weekly. After review all applicants will be notified as to whether or not they were accepted to the trial via e-mail. Please do not call the stadium to request information on the status of your application.
(5) This trial is broken into two sections to limit the number of trialists while maximizing your time with the Rhinos coaching staff. You will be notified via e-mail which section you need to attend. Section One is Wednesday, March 6th 9AM to 11AM, Wednesday, March 6th 1PM to 3PM, amd Thursday, March 7th 9AM to 11AM. Section Two is Thursday, March 7th 1PM to 3PM, Friday, March 8th 9AM to 11AM, and Friday, March 8th 1PM to 3PM. One of the three sessions will be outdoors in Sahlen's Stadium unless there is severe inclement weather. Please plan accordingly.
(6) Successful applicants will need to follow the instructions in their acceptance letter to submit a $75 payment to cover costs associated with the trial.
(7) Trialists are responsible for securing their own hotel.
Players will be responsible for transportation to and from Rochester, transportation to and from TSE, hotel, meals, and are expected to bring their own training gear.
This is intended to be a small trial and space is limited. Please do not show up to the trial on the day of the event and express the wish to or expect to participate.